Welcome to the big time
We are always interested in hearing from motivated, creative individuals who share our commitment to delivering quality engineering services to clients on a wide variety of project types. You will find we are a diverse group of individuals. We work hard on challenging and interesting projects of all sizes.
Hope Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. If you are committed to quality work, clear communication, creativity, long-lasting solutions, performance, and efficiency-then please contact us!
Hope Consulting is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our growing team. As a member of the team you will be involved in planning, designing, and assisting with the management of a wide variety of infrastructure projects. This position will serve as a key part of our team and will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with an experienced design team while also gaining valuable knowledge from professional engineers with many years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
• Professional Engineer license in the State of Arkansas
• 5 years of engineering design/project management experience
• Experience working with municipal government clients and regulatory agencies
• Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3DApply for this post
We are currently looking for an employee with high integrity and an excellent attention to detail in order to fill a position as a Surveying Crew Chief.
A minimum of 5 years of land surveying experience is required. Will be responsible for performing boundary surveys, topographic/preliminary surveys and construction staking, ALTA surveys, and other various land surveying tasks. Experience with GPS, robotic total stations and digital equipment is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for a surveyor seeking to become licensed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a party chief or equivalent degree in land surveying
• Possess a strong knowledge in boundary, topographic, and construction surveys
• Valid drivers license with good driving record
• Perform field surveying lead for survey crew engaged in surveying for construction, map making, land division, and titles.
• Research previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys as directed by survey manager.
• Establishing or re-establishing survey control as directed by survey manager.
• Keep accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
• Coordinate findings with survey manager.Apply for this post